TripleBFarmsTN.com - Katahdin Sheep

Categories

Sheep/Dogs
powered by

My Blog

Triple B Farms

Hello Again,
Its been awhile since I have posted anything. So here's an update of whats going on here at Triple B.
We added New Zealand Rabbits in March of this year. At the present we have 28 does and 2 New Zealand Bucks, one California Buck and one Champagne Buck.
We will begin breeding all the does in January in hopes of lots of bunnies available April.
We have 46 breed ewes ready to begin lambing at the end of this month. At present everyone looks in good condition.
We are running our male Anatolian with our females in hopes of some puppies at the first of the year as well.
Contact us if you are in need of anything.
Happy Shepherding! Lord Bless You!
Sherri

18 Comments to Triple B Farms:

Comments RSS
www.assignmentbrief.co.uk on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:33 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.

Heather Ward on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:34 AM
regular job.

term paper writer reviews on Friday, April 20, 2018 9:47 AM
New Zealand rabbits are awesome! They are cute and very smart animals. Can't wait to visit your farm!

australianhelp review on Friday, July 06, 2018 10:26 AM
This is extremely useful, I utilize Google Translate for the time being nevertheless I will take in a couple of words like you let me know. It's extremely an extraordinary article particularly for the individuals who travel a great deal like me.

Rhys Hamilton on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:21 AM
Great to read that rabbits from New Zealand are coming to farm which is really a good news. I will come back to read more similar articles. Garment Racking

Tom Norris on Monday, July 09, 2018 2:41 AM
I am happy to read that rabbits are coming from newzealand.I have found the article very interesting to read keep up your good work. heavy duty casters

Emily on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:26 AM
It is really great post and i really enjoy when i am reading this article. Thank you for sharing this great post with us. It is really happy to see this. Property Management

replica uk watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:07 PM
This is a really great blog.

best buy watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:17 AM
agree- weight lifting is great for women

Alan on Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:57 AM
You always make us update about news of the world .I also want to know about affordable essay revision tips.linkI'm thankful that you propagated this kind of valuable details around.Your plumbing work has been very fixed and the work done by you is still going the same.linkHey friends if you want best logical game online then try my linkIt is very good job.link

David on Thursday, November 08, 2018 10:17 PM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it typing games racer

download p.c game free on Friday, November 30, 2018 11:35 PM

tube master cool math on Monday, January 07, 2019 4:06 AM
Great, I like the post

circloo cool math games on Monday, January 07, 2019 4:07 AM

faiz on Monday, January 07, 2019 11:38 PM
n kreasi segar saya akan meninggalkan Lena, tapi link 5 distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c undangan pernikahan kalender Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja

BEN on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:50 AM
Your article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the theme is unique and perfect, great job. http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Window-Stickers/Custom-Car-Window-Stickers

basketball game 2 player on Friday, February 15, 2019 10:25 PM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it.

fashion city 2 on Friday, February 22, 2019 3:58 AM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it.