TripleBFarmsTN.com - Katahdin Sheep

Categories

Sheep/Dogs
powered by

My Blog

Triple B Farms

Hello Again,
Its been awhile since I have posted anything. So here's an update of whats going on here at Triple B.
We added New Zealand Rabbits in March of this year. At the present we have 28 does and 2 New Zealand Bucks, one California Buck and one Champagne Buck.
We will begin breeding all the does in January in hopes of lots of bunnies available April.
We have 46 breed ewes ready to begin lambing at the end of this month. At present everyone looks in good condition.
We are running our male Anatolian with our females in hopes of some puppies at the first of the year as well.
Contact us if you are in need of anything.
Happy Shepherding! Lord Bless You!
Sherri

10 Comments to Triple B Farms:

Comments RSS
www.assignmentbrief.co.uk on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:33 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.
Reply to comment

Heather Ward on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:34 AM
regular job.
Reply to comment

term paper writer reviews on Friday, April 20, 2018 9:47 AM
New Zealand rabbits are awesome! They are cute and very smart animals. Can't wait to visit your farm!
Reply to comment

australianhelp review on Friday, July 06, 2018 10:26 AM
This is extremely useful, I utilize Google Translate for the time being nevertheless I will take in a couple of words like you let me know. It's extremely an extraordinary article particularly for the individuals who travel a great deal like me.
Reply to comment

Rhys Hamilton on Monday, July 09, 2018 1:21 AM
Great to read that rabbits from New Zealand are coming to farm which is really a good news. I will come back to read more similar articles. Garment Racking
Reply to comment

Tom Norris on Monday, July 09, 2018 2:41 AM
I am happy to read that rabbits are coming from newzealand.I have found the article very interesting to read keep up your good work. heavy duty casters
Reply to comment

Emily on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:26 AM
It is really great post and i really enjoy when i am reading this article. Thank you for sharing this great post with us. It is really happy to see this. Property Management
Reply to comment

replica uk watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:07 PM
This is a really great blog.
Reply to comment

best buy watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:17 AM
agree- weight lifting is great for women
Reply to comment

Alan on Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:57 AM
You always make us update about news of the world .I also want to know about affordable essay revision tips.linkI'm thankful that you propagated this kind of valuable details around.Your plumbing work has been very fixed and the work done by you is still going the same.linkHey friends if you want best logical game online then try my linkIt is very good job.link
Reply to comment