TripleBFarmsTN.com - Katahdin Sheep

First Lambing Season

Categories

Sheep/Dogs
powered by

My Blog

Triple B Farms February 2015

Its been awhile since I have written anything on our blog.
We've been pretty busy since the end of December. Our lambs started coming December 22. We now have 56 lambs on the ground. We are so thankful for them.
Everyone seems to be doing well. The ewes did a great job this year.
February 10 and 12 , we had our first puppies on the farm.
Mikala's Christina had 9 beautiful puppies, 5 males 4 females.
Triple B Lacee had 8 beautiful puppies, 3 males, 5 females.
All seem to be doing well  even though we had some very low temperatures. One morning it was -15 degrees. Thats pretty low for East Tennessee.
Our mothers did a great job of keeping everyone warm and alive.
We are now taking deposits on our puppies. You can see their pictures here on the website. They were 2 weeks old when those pictures were taken.
Looking forward for some springy weather.
May the Lord Bless You and happy shepherding.
Sherri Brown
Triple B Farms

20 Comments to Triple B Farms February 2015:

Comments RSS
pure leather jackets on Friday, September 08, 2017 12:51 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.

Overwatch Soldier 76 Jacke on Monday, November 06, 2017 5:27 AM
lol you're so reaching.I got hos 1 He has farming tools 2 He has many female accompaniment 3 He has female employees"

William on Monday, April 30, 2018 1:04 PM
I really like the writing style of your blog. you write in an elaborative manner whic helps the reader in many ways. it can be very helpful in study

bestdissertation review on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 2:01 PM
Everyone loves puppies, we know. It's scientifically proven that they're heart-meltingly cute.These puppies are so cute they may cause you to squee for joy and make other silly and embarrassing sounds.
Reply to comment

was written before Silence of the Lambs, and sets. the heck out of me when I read it about ago. You'll like it. Black.

marvel jackets on Friday, May 18, 2018 3:18 AM
Your content seems interesting so that means the site is good. I don’t mind being a member, so that I can receive all types of updates. Cafe racer Biker leather Jacket

Harley Hunt on Monday, July 09, 2018 5:54 AM
You have shared very informative article about farm.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future. rubber matting

tube master cool math on Monday, January 07, 2019 4:05 AM

Ryan Carey on Monday, July 09, 2018 6:39 AM
Very well written article about farming.I have got knowledge which i did not have before. non slip for decking

free v bucks hack on Thursday, September 06, 2018 5:27 AM
great

assignment writing service on Saturday, September 22, 2018 5:04 AM
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

Intraday stock tips on Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:35 AM
Thanks for sharing such a useful and informative post like this. Keep updating more updates like this.

3d dress up games on Friday, November 30, 2018 11:34 PM

hackeroffice.com on Sunday, December 09, 2018 2:26 AM
Video games are always fun to play. From the first Atari games back in the day to the new computer games and video games of high-tech systems that are out now, video games are a pastime that will continue for years and years. Consider the following helpful tips regarding video games.

Sada on Sunday, December 16, 2018 10:41 PM
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. multiplayer zombie games pc

faiz on Monday, January 07, 2019 11:37 PM
yang saya tidak ragu. Half-menulis catatan dengaling 4 agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb Distributor plat kapal besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan klub bola Agen besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Wiremesh Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Distributor besi unp baja Supplier besi beton perwira Harga plat kapal besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan cetak undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Harga besi unp baja Supplier besi beton PAS Jual plat kapal besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Agen stainless steel www.pusatbesibaja.co.id undangan pernikahan arab Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Jual besi unp baja Supplier besi beton master steel ms Supplier plat kapal besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Agen atap spandek www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi beton ksty Toko plat kapal besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Agen baja ringan undangan pernikahan custom Toko Besi Wf Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Toko besi unp baja Supplier besi beton krakatau steel Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen bondek Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan klasik Toko Besi H beam Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Agen besi unp baja Supplier besi beton jcac Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Agen Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko besi beton sii undangan pernikahan batik Toko Besi Beton Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Pabrik besi unp baja Supplier besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi siku baja Distributor besi siku baja Agen besi siku Agen besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan www.sentrabesibaja.com Distributor Pipa Besi baja Distributor besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton gunung garuda

Bird Box Sandra Bullock Blue Coat on Monday, February 11, 2019 11:43 AM
Oh man, this is such an irony and so kindda different and i can't explain its comical yet sad, its good yet bad, its everything yet its nothing oh this is soo cool loved it tooo much WELLLLL DONE!

basketball game 2 player on Friday, February 15, 2019 10:25 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

fashion city 2 on Friday, February 22, 2019 3:58 AM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it.

do my assignment on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:47 AM
this is such incongruity thus kinda extraordinary and I can't clarify its hilarious yet tragic, its great yet terrible, its beginning and end yet its nothing